Caution should be taken as the rinks are unsupervised.
Rinks are free and unscheduled, available for general public use.
All rinks have benches, some have nets.
Century Meadows has one sensor light which is not set for specific times.
St. Pats is a boarded rink with lights that are operational from 4:30 pm - 10:30 pm every night.
- 59 Street Close Park - 59 Street Close, South of Marler Drive
- 67 Street Close Park - 38 Avenue and 67 Street
- Bestland Creative Park - 50 Avenue and 65 Street
- Castle Park - 41 Avenue, between 59 Street and 60 Street
- Century Meadows Park - 6300 Block and Enevold Drive
- Duggan Park Pond - Entrance of 69 Street and 43 Avenue
- Elizabeth Heights Park - 67 Street, between 42 Avenue and 43 Avenue
- Kingman Park - 54 Avenue and 52 Street
- Mirror Lake - Arbor, 48 Avenue and 55 Street
- Mirror Lake - East Rink, 48 Avenue and 55 Street
- Mirror Lake - Oval, 48 Avenue and 55 Street
- Mirror Lake - West Rink, 48 Ave. and 55 Street
- St. Pat's Rink - 50 Street, between 53 and 54 Avenues
- Shuman Park - South of 47 Avenue, between 47 and 48 Street
- Victoria Park - 54 Avenue and 6200 Block
Keep your eyes peeled on http://www.camrose.ca/171/Outdoor-Rinks for opening dates and closing dates!